University of Chichester
PMc have had a long-standing relationship with the University of Chichester (UoC), starting in 2016 and still going strong today. Our involvement with the University has run over three phases, detailed below, and has covered operations at both its campuses in Chichester (Bishop Otter) and Bognor Regis.
In 2016 we worked alongside the university as client sponsors in the creation of the Engineering and Digital Technology Park (TECH Park) at their Bognor site. The objective of the site was to bring together science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics courses on one state-of-the-art site, with purpose-built facilities to provide hand on experience in partnership with local industry for students.
- Building Size: 9,200 sqm;
- Total Project Costs: £30.5M;
- Start on Site: November 2016;
- Completion date: June 2016;
- Architect: Stride Treglown;
- Contractors: Galliford Try plc & Dodds;
- Client Sponsor: Peter Marsh Consulting;
- Cost Consultant: AECOM.